- Assist in the deployment, provisioning and maintenance of Large scale WIFI networks.
- Assist customers with network-related questions.
- Troubleshoot issues over the phone & in person
- High school degree or equivalent, College Degree is a plus
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- A good understanding of WIFI in a densely configured environment is required.
- Familiar with UBIQUITY hardware and the UNIFI platform a plus.
- Experience with ethernet termination patch panels and general networking a plus but will train.
- Skilled in verbal & written communication, customer service, and time management
- Team player; works well with all levels of organization & external contacts
- Ability to produce error-free work & to adapt quickly to new work assignments/situations
- Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Vision, Dental, Medical, Paid Time Off
- In-person, Highland Heights