- Develop content marketing strategies that support the client through the marketing funnel, awareness (and lead generation), and progression to consideration, conversion, adoption, and repeated conversion.
- Manage external relationships with copywriters, social media influencers, graphic designers, CGI artists, etc. to develop compelling digital content while managing deliverables, budgets, and timelines.
- Define marketing KPIs and experimental planning, work in alignment with existing attribution modeling.
- Increase utilization in marketing automation to improve processes and productivity.
- Implement and perfect new marketing approaches to reach key audiences including identifying media and communication channels to support products and programs.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep project completion timely by managing planning dates.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years of marketing experience, ideally leading digital and content marketing initiatives.
- A combination of creativity and analytical experience with the ability to plan digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to work within a team environment while managing multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Working knowledge of various platforms and tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Trello, SEMRush, Fiverr, Upwork, G-Suite Tools, Sendible.
- Proven track record of managing deadlines and communicating performance KPIs & ROI to integrated teams.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Comfortable making recommendations and driving decisions.
- Vision, Dental, Medical, Paid Time Off
- In person, Highland Heights